Monday, November 23, 2009

Upcoming November blogpost is in Rockland's tech-savvy hands!

Rockland County- The topic of the upcoming November RocklandBizBuzz blogpost is in YOUR technology-savvy hands. That's right- I'm looking for a compelling topic for my next blogpost and am turning to Twitter and Facebook for your ideas. Rockland knows best about what Rockland wants to read about in a blog, right?! Please DM me your topic ideas via Twitter @RocklandBizBuzz and/or send me a message on Facebook at "Rockland BizBuzz" with your input! I'll use one of the topic ideas I receive for the November blogpost, and of course acknowledge the name and business of the RocklandBizBuzz community member who sends in November's winning idea. So, no need to toot your own horn if your idea is chosen, I'll be happy to toot it loudly for you! Looking forward to receiving your topic ideas for the November blogpost with much anticipation....